Your kids are grown or nearly grown, and you’re considering a move to a more suitable place. Or perhaps you’re providing more care for your aging parents and you’re concerned with their next move. Our goal is to provide comprehensive information, resources and services for Empty Nesters faced with housing decisions for themselves, their senior parents, or their children.
As a boomer, these topics are top of mind in my own life, and the lives of many close friends. I can help you by providing empathetic perspective, and the pro’s and con’s in all aspects of these important considerations and decisions. And when you are ready to move, we’ll help you maximize the sales price or minimize the purchase price so that your hard earned investments or those of your family are protected.
As your Realtor for Life I will:
- Offer planning advice, even if selling is years away.
- Provide perspective that includes all aspects of your life, not just the sale of real estate
- Provide a comprehensive and aggressive marketing plan when it comes to selling
- Provide localized information and knowledge of the market
- Negotiate exclusively for you by not representing both parties in a sale
- Provide resources and referrals to contractors, CPAs, professional organizers and more
- Provide direction on which tax and financial considerations may affect your situation
- Provide referrals to experienced out of area Realtors if you are relocating
- Work with families who need to help a senior family member move
- Assist in selling or buying your residence or investment real estate
- Assist families and their executors who have inherited real estate that needs to be sold.
This time of life comes with a lot of responsibility that can put pressure on your time or finances. Let us help you minimize stress, save you time, and help you maximize your families’ equity. Give us a call or email us for a free consultation. Our goal is to be earn your trust and to become Your Realtor for Life.
Sign up now to receive Debra’s insightful e-newsletter! You may unsubscribe at any time.
Consistency and high level of effort
What I value as much as anything from Debra is her consistency and high level of effort: over 15 years she has helped me, my family members and friends with a number of sales or purchases and always successfully!
Frank Stephens, Buyer
“We met all our goals”
You immediately worked to gain an understanding of exactly what our goals were, and you set about to keep us on track so that all our goals could be met. With your gentle encouragement, expertise, and always valuable advice, we met all our goals.
Roz, Relocating Seller
“We always felt secure in your capable hands.”
Our house sold very quickly, thanks to you, but your job didn’t stop there. You took several measures that proved to safeguard us against some problems that came up. Your years of experience proved invaluable in many ways and we always felt secure in your capable hands.
Dwight, Downsizing Seller
“Tenacity, understanding and constant encouragement”
Your experience especially with your “fix-up” tips on how to show our house as best as we could, proved to be invaluable. In addition, your tenacity, understanding and constant encouragement in selling our house during the difficult holiday season is very much appreciated.
Dick & Pat Wells, Relocating Seller
“You are definitely in the profession”
You were so personable and so clear about the service you would provide. The suggestions you gave me were very sensible and helpful and you helped me sell my home in such a short time and for such a good price. You are definitely in the right profession!
Sharon Corcoran – Relocating seller
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.