Whether you have a baby coming, kids entering grade school or are combining households, we can help you select the ideal area for your family, coordinate the sale and/or purchase of multiple properties, and make it all as easy as can be.
Several years ago, my best friend had her first baby and I was looking forward to being a first time Auntie. Soon after, she and her husband decided to move to create a better life for her family. While I miss them very much, I couldn’t be happier for them – they live in a wonderful community that provides a great life for them as a family. I feel that same joy each time I help a new family with their next move.
As your Realtor for Life I will:
- Consult with you on whether to buy or sell first, and other marketing time concepts.
- Provide insights into the best locations for your needs and budget.
- Provide referrals to experienced out of area Realtors if you are relocating
- Provide a comprehensive and aggressive marketing plan when it comes to selling
- Negotiate exclusively for you by not representing both parties in a sale
- Provide resources and referrals to inspectors, contractors, movers and more
- Provide direction on tax and financial considerations
- Assist in selling or buying your residence or investment real estate
- Assist families with inherited real estate or senior family members in transition.
This time of life comes with a lot of multi-tasking and scheduling challenges, as well as lifestyle changes. Let us help you make this transition the joyful experience it should be. Give us a call or email us for a free consultation. We love to help growing or merging families and want become Your Realtor for Life.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
“She was detail oriented and worked quickly”
Debra has helped us by two houses over the past two decades She has a good sense of the personal and sometimes hidden aspects of the real-estate transaction that help both buyer and seller feel better about making the commitment. She was detail oriented and worked quickly when needing to make an offer the next day.
-Mark and Jen Schaub, homeowner and investor
“Genuinely cares about her clients”
Debra helped me through a complicated short sale with ease and grace, as well as when my husband and I bought our current home. Debra is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her clients wellbeing. Debra wants to do the right thing and does everything she can to explain alternatives to help you understand the buying/selling process.
-Becky and Somsay, 2nd time homeowners
“A true gem”
Debra was patient, thoughtful, and most of all patient with myself and family. She answered every question I had. She was always on time and courteous. Knowledgeable advice was always given. A true gem that’s rare to find in this industry.
-Andrew Eserini, move up buyer
Our Realtor for buying and selling.
Debra was objective and hard-working when we bought, and in our recent sale, she made exper recommendations re: staging, price, and timing, and we are happy with the outcome.
-Zach and Shannon, move up buyers