When the time comes to make a change, it can be overwhelming. We provide guidance to help seniors make informed decisions, and have senior resources that go beyond the sale of real estate. We are never pushy, and we love communicating with you, in a low tech, one-on-one fashion.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) I will:
- Always keep the seniors’ best interests in mind, and keep all matters confidential.
- Provide knowledge about local senior housing options and elder support services.
- Provide resources for aging in place
- Take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling process.
- Understand the emotional demands a sale can make on a senior, and try to minimize them.
- Tailor the marketing and home preparation to the homeowners needs.
- Interact easily with all generations, including adult children and caretakers, as desired.
- Have a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in financial and estate planning, clutter control, estate sales, and many other important resources.
If you are a senior or a caring family member, and need advice or resources to make decisions on moving to a more suitable place or how to age in place comfortably, don’t hesitate to call. We’re here to help and to be a calming influence for you and your family. Even if you are just in the planning phases and not yet ready to sell a home we welcome your call and want to be Your Realtor for Life.
For More Information:
Sign up now to receive more information!
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
A true professional!
We could not have done it without the confidence and comforting assurance from Debra. Debra was very understanding and conscious of the emotions created in the selling of ones home they have lived in over 25 years. She is a true “professional” and a credit to the real estate industry.
Above and beyond!
From the first phone call, I felt my choice had certainly been the right one…you went above and beyond what was required of you as an agent. I wish to thank you for making an experience that was very frightening to me an experience of learning and practically worry free.
“Sold in 9 Days”
She was very professional, patient, was extremely reassuring every step of the way. The house sold in a matter of days, receiving a total of 9 offers. Debra made what is otherwise a very nerve-racking transition into a very smooth experience. I highly recommend her.
-Alicia Hart, home seller
Debra was an invaluable resource in selling my old home and finding/buying the current one. I could not have managed it without her! She was also a delight to work with–personable, focused on meeting my needs, clear in her explanations, etc.
-Georgia Adamson , seller of long-time family home
“Your methodology was right-on”
Your methodology on how to market our house was “right on” and generated eleven offers, and we accepted one that was over our asking price. We appreciate the “high energy” and the ability to tap into your experience to point us in the right direction.
Roger & Donna Simpson – 1st seller, homeowner since 1967